Hey fellow Atarians!
Citron 3kg took 6th place at Abbuc Software Contest 2017.
I created this game in several hours. It was again result of quick coding challenge similar to 3plex or Xirius Defect. This game is 100% NTSC compatible and it does not require any HW extension to stock Atari 800 XL/XE machine.
- Use your highly modified vehicle to gather as many citrons as possible
- Press Fire to jump over mines if you wanna live
- Also do not get knocked down by nasty attacking flying saucer
- Stay alive as long as possible
- Once the countdown reaches zero, new level begins….
Note that this is the modified version of game that has shorter first two levels and it also contains integration with HSC:
And here you can see how was the game created and what was the obstacles during whole development process:
6th place at Abbuc SWC 2017
|Date:||October 31, 2017|
Enjoy and have fun!